Effective Date: 22 May 2023
Our contact details:
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- All personal information you provide to us, such as contact details and payment information.
- User account information.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
The personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Fulfil or meet the reason you provided the personal information to us.
- Respond adequately to your requests for products or information.
- Provide products to you.
- Personalise, enhance, and support your website experience and/or the products.
- Create, maintain, customise, and secure your account with us.
- Facilitate and process purchases, financial transactions and payments.
- Provide information regarding our products and areas of interest to you.
- Research and analyse existing products for training and quality purposes and develop new products/services.
- Comply with laws, regulations and sector standards.
- Protect the security of our technology and data.
- Fulfil tax, reporting, and other financial requirements and obligations.
- Prevent or detect unlawful acts.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information.
- Evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all assets of ECOnourish, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding.
We may share this information with subcontractors/agents, business partners or third parties to comply with legal requirements. Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent for email/update subscriptions only. You can remove your consent at any time. You can do this by using the unsubscribe button on email.
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored. Whenever we collect or process your personal information, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected and, as required under law and to defend legal claims. We will then dispose your information by securely destroying it.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including as applicable to the lawful basis of our processing of your personal information:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address: Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF Helpline number: 0303 123 1113 ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk